The Mirage Homepage

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dry Programming the Caldera

My virtual workspace for the Mirage Volcano is almost complete. This has allowed me to really start thinking about the program as a whole. I've started my second draft at the top of the volcano in the primary eruption portion. Working on the eruption segment of the program is a lot of fun and very different from my normal process. Typically our work is more organized and controlled but the eruption has to be really organic, a little bit out of control and because of that I'm really anticipating getting out to the site to play with this segment. It'll be exciting to see how everything intially reacts and how it will evolve from there. There should also be some really great oportunities to use our equipment in ways that we normally wouldn't. -WET

No comments: